| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tartu in April is cool at 4.2 °C (39.56 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 15:38 long with an average length of 14:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Tartu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tartu, Estonia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tartu:
- Jokioinen, Finland - 329.2 kms (204.6 miles) NNW
- Turku, Finland - 345.1 kms (214.4 miles) NW
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 243.5 kms (151.3 miles) NNW
- Helsinki, Finland - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) NNW
- Tallin, Estonia - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) NW
- Vilsandi, Estonia - 271.6 kms (168.8 miles) W
- Ainazi, Latvia - 130.9 kms (81.3 miles) WSW
- Riga, Latvia - 210.3 kms (130.7 miles) SW
- Birzai, Lithuania - 251.6 kms (156.4 miles) SSW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 319.9 kms (198.8 miles) SW
- Utena, Lithuania - 310.2 kms (192.7 miles) S
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 349.2 kms (217 miles) SSW